Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cute Card Thursday #105


Þegar ég sá fyrir nokkrum dögum flotta kringlótta boxið sem Maya gerði mundi ég eftir staflanum af Dímon-boxum sem hefur safnast upp hjá mér og ég ekki tímt að henda. Ég tók mig því til í dag og skreytti eitt slíkt og ætla að skrá það til leiks á Cute Card Thursday bloggið þar sem áskorunin þessa vikuna er "dimensions" sem gefur til kynna að sköpunarverkið eigi að vera allt annað en flatt :o)

A few days ago when I saw on Maya´s blog the lovely round box she had made I remembered my pile of small round cheese-boxes that I have not had the heart to throw away. So today I altered one of them and I am entering it in this week´s challenge on Cute Card Thursday which is "dimensions". The large rose I made myself using a 6 petal flower punch, love that technique :o) The crystals were a gift from the lovely and talented Randi, thanks Randi, I am so in love with these crystals now :o)

PP: Chatterbox
Branch punch: Martha Stewart
Other stuff unknown

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovley box!
Those crystals are lovley! I bought two branches of them this weekend =)

Have a great tuesday!!
Hugs
Malin

Maya said...

Ohhh this is adorable, Anna!
Love the colors and the details are stunning!!
And thank you for the nice words, they mean alot to me :)
Hugs from Maya :)

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely box. Anesha

Randi Th. said...

Another beautiful box! I also love those crystals!!!
Thank you so much for your words in my blog!!!
-hugs-