Sunday, March 14, 2010

Papertake Weekly #36 & Cute Card Thursday #103




Þetta fermingarkort gerði ég með tvær áskoranir í huga, skissan er af Papertake Weekly blogginu og á Cute Card Thursday er þemað "celebrations". Held að fermingar hljóti að flokkast undir það :o)

I am entering this confirmation card in two challenges, the sketch is from Papertake Weekly and on Cute Card Thursday the challenge this week is "celebrations". I think a confirmation should qualify as a celebration :o) I heat embossed the cross in gold and used some gold ribbon to match.

PP: Pink Paislee
Stamps: Gorjuss girl from Sugar Nellie, flowerpot cut out from a hÄnglar&stÄnglar stamp
Flowers: Prima
Branch punch: Martha Stewart

2 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, so love the sweet image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
hugs!
Sharon