Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eitt epli á dag ... / An apple a day ...

Eitt svona afþvíbara ... engin áskorun. Var að prófa að nota textamiðana sem ég prentaði út og er rosa ánægð með.

No challenge this time, just a little something to try out the tickets I just recently printed from my computer. The sentiment is in Icelandic and refers to the bowl of apples in the girl´s lap. Love the Twinkle Tots from the Greeting Farm, such cute images.

PP: Pink Paislee
Stamps: Girl from The Greeting Farm, swirls from BasicGrey, not sure about the chair
Pearls: Kaiser

Rest unknown

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your card! The girl is beautiful coloured. I have that stamp too,but haven't had a chance to use it yet =)

hugs
Malin

Pia said...

wow what a cute and beautiful card.
hugs Piaxx

bjorkb said...

Vá flott kort :) þetta kemur rosalega vel út :)

Maya said...

This is beautiful Anne!
Love that sweet girl, and you have colored her so perfect!
Love the details and colors!!
Hugs from Maya :)