
Þetta kort gerði ég með tvær áskoranir í huga, skissan er af Friday Sketchers blogginu og á A Spoon Full of Sugar á að nota perlur (beads).
I made this card with two challenges in mind, the sketch is from Friday Sketchers and on A Spoon Full of Sugar the challenge is to use beads. I thread a few beads onto the heart pin, hope you can see them in my photo. I distressed all edges and ran the round one through the sewing machine. Funny how some images are easier to color than others. This is one of those that I find are not so easy to color, I always seem to struggle with it somehow. Oh well, it will have to do this time.
PP: BasicGrey Origins
Stamp: hÄnglar & stÄnglar
Roses: Prima
5 comments:
pretty card . I love the colours you have used and the beads on the pin
Lisa ;)
Very beautiful card! I like papers and image too!
wow beautiful card, lovely colours
Lovely card!! =D
Yepp, the snow is melting, but we have half storm so it turns into ice instantly...if only the sun could come out! =D
Hugs
Malin
I love the colours! What a wonderful card!
Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!
Hugs Tanja
Post a Comment