Sunday, April 11, 2010

A box of cards


Box eftir uppskrift frá Randi og 6 lítil tækifæriskort í stíl. Gaf þetta sem hluta af lítilli afmælisgjöf í dag.

I made this box following Randi´s template and made 6 small cards to match. My first attempt at closing the box with a magnet and I love it!! Must buy me some more of those. Thanks for all your inspiration Randi :o) This was a part of a small birthday gift that I gave away today. I think this is a nice thing to have when you need a card on short notice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looovley as usual =D So cool with the magnet! I have to try that the next time I make a box =)...propably in 5-6 years haha ;P

Hugs
Malin

Pia said...

wow what a great box, lovely details and colours.
hugs Piaxx

Randi Th. said...

Hi Anna! What a beautiful box! Lovely details!

Have a nice day!

-hugs-