My third week as GDT for Papertake Weekly, "summer fun" is the theme this week. I am sure that a game of golf qualifies as "summer fun" (at least for those who play golf) although this poor guy doesn´t seem to be having much fun :o) I used a pair of golf tees as embellishments and also a golf score card. The sentiment is a play with words in Icelandic referring to the green on the golf course, the word "grínið" can also mean a joke. I was trying to keep other embellishments to a minimum as this is a guy card, but had to include one flower anyway :o)
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Papertake Weekly GDT (#3)
My third week as GDT for Papertake Weekly, "summer fun" is the theme this week. I am sure that a game of golf qualifies as "summer fun" (at least for those who play golf) although this poor guy doesn´t seem to be having much fun :o) I used a pair of golf tees as embellishments and also a golf score card. The sentiment is a play with words in Icelandic referring to the green on the golf course, the word "grínið" can also mean a joke. I was trying to keep other embellishments to a minimum as this is a guy card, but had to include one flower anyway :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Anna, this card is fantastic!!! I love the adorable image and your embellies are fabulous!!! I might have to case this one to give to my hubby! Love it!
hugs!
Sharon
Fabulous card Anna.
Mandy
Meiriháttar flott kort, stimpillinn er æði :)
What a cute card! :D
Have a nice saturday!
Hugs
Malin
Hi Anna.
Rosalega flott kort. Sniðugt að nota tee-in sem skraut
Pottþétt kort fyrir golfarann ! Allt með sem við á !!
wow what a beautiful work, lovely design.
hugs Piaxx
Post a Comment