
Sadly this is my last card as GDT for Papertake Weekly :o( I have enjoyed this experience very much but all things must come to an end or at least that´s what they say ;o) This week we have a wonderful sketch by Dawny to follow and an optional twist is to include the colours lilac and lemon as the sponsor this week is Lilac Lemon Designs. As these are not colours I use a lot, I went through some of my older scraps to find suitable papers. The image I used is from hÄnglar&stÄnglar.
9 comments:
Æðislega flott kort og flott litasamsetning :)
Awww this is really pretty, nice card, I love the colours combination xxx
Þetta er virkilega flott kort. Ættir að athuga betur með þessa litasamsetningu í framtíðinni;-)
Kemur mjög vel út.
Gorgeous card, I love this colour combo its so cute.
Wedgie xxx
Virkilega fallegt kort !
Þú hefur nú ekki verið í neinum vandræðum með litasamsetningu, eru þetta ekki uppáhaldslitirnir ?
This is gorgeous, Anna!!
Love the little hÄnglar girl, and the colors are fab!
Hugs from Maya
Hi Anna!
Beautiful card!
Love that image, she is so sweet!
Hope everything is ok with you!
Hugs
What a gorgeous card!! I love it =)
Have a great weekend!
HUgs
Malin
Fallegt kort og æðislegir litir saman :)
Bestu kveðjur
Magnea
Post a Comment