Þetta er önnur vikan mín sem gestahönnuður hjá Papertake Weekly. Ég speglaði skissuna til fella hana betur að myndinni sem mig langaði að nota.This is my second week as a GDT for Papertake Weekly. This week we have a fabulous sketch to follow. I mirrored the sketch to make it fit the image better.
Image: Kraftin Kimmie stamps
PP and bookplate: DCWV
Flowers: Prima
7 comments:
Beautiful card, Anna! Love Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! Gorgeous papers and design too!
hugs!
Sharon
Váá þetta er æðislegt, meiriháttar flott litasamsetning í öllu :))
Beautiful card, Anna!
Love that image, she is so cool!!
Hugs from Maya :)
This is a very beautiful card! :)
I love this image, it makes me smile xx
hugs alison :)
Beautiful work, I love the image and pretty detail.
Liza x
Flott kort, stimpillinn skemmtilegur og litasamsetningin æði !
Þessi stimpill er æði og kortið er geggjað.
Post a Comment