Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Papertake Weekly GDT :o)

Jibbí !! Ég varð þess heiðurs aðnjótandi að fá að vera gestahönnuður á Papertake Weekly blogginu í 4 vikur !! Þessa vikuna er áskorunin að nota blóm (ehh ... ekki mikil áskorun fólgin í því sosum!!) og þetta er kortið mitt. Ég er enn í vintage-ham og prentaði myndina út af netinu. Fannst soldið sniðugt að nota blaðsíðu úr gamalli bók þar sem sagan er um fugla :o)

Woohoo !! I was lucky enough to get to be a guest design team member on Papertake Weekly for 4 weeks !! This week the challenge is to use flowers (easy peasy!!) I am still in vintage mode and used a picture I printed from the internet. I am such a sissy when it comes to bulky flowers on my cards. As much as I love all those beautiful large roses and flowers I hate it when the cards don´t fit in any regular envelope. So I usually save the dimension for boxtops and such - unless of course the card is extra special and not supposed to go in an envelope :o) Maybe I just have to change my way of thinking ;o)

PP: Paper Cellar (wedding line) and a page from an old book
Flowers: Bazzill and Prima
Branch punch: Martha Stewart
Brads: Making Memories and Bazzill
Sentiment: computer generated

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Anna :-) the image is very cute and the papers and embellies are fab :-)

lovely to have you join us as our GD :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Jill said...

wow Anna your card is stunning, I love the image and the beautiful flowers, thank you so much for taking the time to visit me and for your lovely comment lots of hugs Jill xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Anna, this card is sooo gorgeous! Love the image of that beautiful bird and your flowers are awesome! Welcome to the team as a guest! :)
hugs!
Sharon

Mandy said...

Anna, your card is stunning.

It's lovely to have you on board as one of our guest designers.

Mandy

Donna said...

Beautiful card and such pretty flowers :) Donna x

Jóna said...

Til hamingju með það :o)
Kortið er algjört æði (eins og alltaf) það er ekkert nýtt. Frábært að nota blaðsíður úr bókum :o)

Erla Maria said...

Meiriháttar flott kort.
Litasamsetningin er alltaf svo góð hjá þér og þessi mynd er svo falleg.