Sunday, May 9, 2010

Papertake Weekly #40



Svindlaði pínu pons á skissu vikunnar á Papertake Weekly blogginu en vona að það komi ekki að sök. Tek þátt engu að síður :o)

I am entering this card in this week´s challenge on Papertake Weekly. I hope this qualifies even if I cheated a little bit on the sketch. I think you can still recognize the sketch, I did mirror it though. I am totally in love with my new MS Punch Around the Page punches and the gorgeous PP are from a pad from Paper Cellar, the line is called Wedding.

4 comments:

Jóna said...

Meiriháttar flott hjá þér að vanda !!

bjorkb said...

Þetta er bara geggjað flott :))

Dawny P said...

Hi chick

Just checking you are OK for the next 4 weeks to join us as our Papetake GDT member cos Mr Random Thing has picked you :)

If you are, please contact me and I'll get the challenges over to you straight away.

Hugs,

Dawny xx

Erla Maria said...

Virkilega fallegt og flott kort