Sunday, February 28, 2010

1 card - 3 challenges



Þetta kort gerði ég með 3 áskoranir í huga. Skissan er af Whiff of Joy, á Cute Card Thursday á að nota borða (hann sést reyndar ekki vel, er gulur og gegnsær) og á Spoon Full of Sugar á að nota Distress Inks, perlur og glimmer.

I am entering this card in 3 challenges. Bev´s wonderful sketch is from Whiff of Joy, on Cute Card Thursday the challenge is "ribbon" (mine is a bit hard to find, it is yellow and seethrough) and on Spoon Full of Sugar the challenge is "Distress Inks, pearls and glitter". Now I hope I am not stretching the last one too far, I didn´t color the image with distress inks but I distressed all edges with inks, hope it qualifies :o) Not sure if you can see the glitter, I put some stickles on the roses, Willow´s jewelry and the oval edges of the image.

PP: BasicGrey Origins
Stamps: Image is Whiff of Joy, sentiment is Scrapmagasinet
Flowers: Bazzill
Roses: Prima

3 comments:

Donalda said...

I just love this dear, such gorgeous papers you used too. Thanks for joining us at WOJ.

Annie said...

I love the soft golden colours on your card, and the cute image too. thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

Adorable card! I just love it =D The colours, papers...everything!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Malin