Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sukkersött #73



Þessa kommóðu gerði ég handa vinkonu. Hún gegnir hlutverki gjafakassa, í skúffurnar lét ég smotterí sem hún fékk í afmælisgjöf. Þetta er mitt framlag í áskorun vikunnar á Sukkersött blogginu þar sem á að gera eitthvað handa vini og það á að innihalda einhver orð um vináttuna.

I made this chest of drawers and matching tag for a friend. I put some nice little things in the drawers and gave this to her as a birthday present. On the tag is a verse about friendship from ancient Icelandic poetry. I am entering this in this week´s challenge on Sukkersött which is to make something for a friend and include some words about friendship.

PP: BasicGrey Infuse
Roses: Prima

4 comments:

Pia said...

wow woooow so beautiful, lovely details and colours, supert

Randi Th. said...

OMG!!! Very, very beautiful box!!! Have a nice day!
-hugs-

Silje said...

What a gorgeous box youve made!! Beautiful collors and so nice details!

silje

Jóna said...

Meiriháttar fallegt !