Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fermingarkort / Confirmation card

Vá hvað það er langt síðan ég hef sett nokkuð hér inn! Hér er fermingarkort sem ég var beðin að gera handa hestastelpu.

It has been far too long since I have posted a card here. This is a confirmation card for a girl who loves horses. I love the way the horse is looking at her and smiling :o)

I am entering this card in the following three challenges:

Simply Create Too - Animals
Crafting For All Seasons - Floral delight
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes

5 comments:

Dawn said...

What a sweet card! So very pretty!
Thanks for sharing at Crafting for All Season in our Floral Delights Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Erla Maria said...

Virkilega flott kort. Flottur ramminn á köntunum.

Erla Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bjorkb said...

Gaman að sjá nýtt hjá þér :) virkilega flott :)

bjorkb said...

Gaman að sjá nýtt hjá þér :) virkilega flott :)