Friday, August 31, 2012

Brúðkaupskort / Wedding card


Annað brúðarkort með sömu vintage myndinni og það síðasta sem ég setti hér inn.

Another wedding card using the same vintage image as on the last card I posted here. I have been so inspired by Bonnie´s cards lately, I love looking at her cards, they have so many beautiful details on them. Here I borrowed a layout from one of her cards and I am so happy with how it turned out.

I am entering this card in the following three challenges (my first time with the last two):

Cute Card Thursday - A stitch in time
Crafting For All Seasons - Stitching
Simply Create Too - So old / vintage



3 comments:

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Anna: What a beautiful vintage wedding card--know the couple will too! Glad you could join in our Challenge #21 - "So Old/Vintage.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Carly said...

this is gorgeous!

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons ... Stitching Challenge.
xoxox Carly

Deb said...

stunning card!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx