Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Totally Gorjuss


Með þessu brúðarkorti tek ég þátt í áskorun vikunnar hjá Totally Gorjuss, þar á að nota blúndu.

I am entering this wedding card in this week´s challenge at Totally Gorjuss which is to use lace. Not much of a challenge for me as I love lace :o) I also love this paper pad, Vintage Summer Basics from Maja Design, it is totally gorgeous :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ó hvað þetta er fallegt, dásamlegt kort.
kveðja Magnea

bjorkb said...

Vá þetta er meiriháttar flott :)

Bubba said...

Meiriháttar

Erla Maria said...

Virkilega fallegt kort. Blúndan er æðisleg og öll hin smáatriðin eins og skrautpinnarnir, tagsið, miðinn, blómin o.s.frv.

Hazel said...

Hi Anna

What an amazing card - so so pretty and I just love it.

Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will be able to join in with our next challenge.

Have a great weekend.

Toodle Pip

Hazel x

Pia said...

wow what a wonderful card
hugs Pia