Sunday, June 5, 2011

Creative Card Crew challenge

Með þessu korti tek ég þátt í áskorun á Creative Card Crew blogginu, hef ekki tekið þátt þar áður. Þessa vikuna er þemað "for a diva". Var að byrja að nota pappír úr pakkningu frá DCWV, vá, þetta er sko pappír að mínu skapi :o)

I am entering this card in a challenge on the Creative Card Crew challenge blog, my first time there. The challenge this week is "for a diva". I love my new paper pack from DCWV, some of the papers are glittery like the one behind the image here although it is difficult to see in the photo. I added some glitter to the flowers to match the paper.

4 comments:

bjorkb said...

Vá þetta er meiriháttar flott og pappírinn er æði :)

Design og Hobby said...

Cute card! Fantastic stamp, I love the colours you have used!
Thanks for joining CCC this week!
Hugs Gry

Bubba said...

Æðislegt.

Erla Maria said...

Virkilega flott kort og flottur pappír. Hvaða DCWV pakkning er þetta?