Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One box, three challenges



Með þessu hjartaboxi tek ég þátt í þremur áskorunum, í þessum síðastnefndu tveimur hef ég ekki tekið þátt áður.

I am entering this heart shaped box in three different challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - pearls and lace
Stamp Something - cream and green
Southern Girls - flowers

In this box I gave away some home made jewelry as a birthday gift and put a personal greeting inside the lid after I took the photo :o)

8 comments:

Bubba said...

Dásamlegt hjá þér.

bjorkb said...

Vá þetta er æðislega flott :)

Kat said...

This is gorgeous, love it. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Pia said...

woooow what a beautiful and romantic box
hugs Pia

Anonymous said...

Dásamlega fallegt box ;)

bestu kveðjur
Magnea

Erla Maria said...

Æðislegt box. Fallegt og svo Önnulegt. Muted litir og blúndan kemur svo vel út.

Autumn said...

Fabulous, I love it! Thanks for joining us at SG!
xxAutumn

Jóna said...

Meiriháttar fallegt !!