
This birthday gift for a friend is my entry in this week´s sketch challenge on Sketch Saturday. I got some inspiration from the talented Bev and made an easel card with a drawer underneath in which I put some jewelry that I made. I am pleased to say that my friend was delighted with this gift :o)
Stamp: Magnolia
PP: DCWV
Flowers: Prima
Edge punch: Martha Stewart
7 comments:
woooow what a great work, lovely details and colours
hugs Pia
O hvað þetta er fallegt, bæði kortið og skartgripirnir ;)
Bestu kveðjur
Magnea
Vá þetta er meiriháttar flott og skartgripirnir eru æði :))
Þú ert snilli. allt svo flott hjá þér.
Bubba
Virkilega flott hjá þér. Kortið og skartgripirnir - Váá...
Kveðja,
Erla
Þetta er alveg meiriháttar fallegt og flott lausn með kort og pakka í einu stykki !
Glæsilegt allt !
Kveðja, Jóna
Ohhh my, Anna, this is gorgeous!!
Love the colors, and so wonderful with the drawer :)
Hugs from Maya
Post a Comment