Monday, August 30, 2010

Sukkersött #90


Áskorun vikunnar á Sukkersött blogginu er svo létt að það er bara ekki hægt að taka ekki þátt, það á nefnilega að nota blóm og perlur :o) Þó að nú sé ekki tími ferminga var ég af sérstökum ástæðum beðin að gera eitt fermingarkort í ágúst.

This week´s challenge on Sukkersött is an easy one (flowers and pearls) and I just have to participate :o) This lovely PP is from Paper Cellar, the image is from Whiff of Joy, the edge punch is from Martha Stewart and the beautiful cream flower was crocheted by my friend Magnea, don´t you just love it?

5 comments:

Pia said...

wow what a beautiful card, lovely image

Wenche said...

A beautiful card, Anna!! Beautiful colors, and I really like your flower...great with that crochet flower in the center.
Thanks for joining us at Sukkersött this week, and I wish you good luck!!
Hugs, Wenche :0)

Anonymous said...

Mjög fallegt kort og sérstaklega fallegt blóm þarna ;)
Bestu kveður
Magnea

Gry-Beate said...

WoW, what a beautiful card!!Lovely image and colours!

Thanks for playing with Sukkersøtt this week.

;0)Gry-Beate

bjorkb said...

Alveg meiriháttar flott :)