Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bildmålarna #1

Bildmålarna eru að byrja með áskoranir á blogginu sínu. Það þarf að nota stimpil frá þeim og fyrsta áskorunin er að gera sumarkort. Mér finnst þessi stimpill svo sumarlegur.

Bildmålarna are starting to have challenges on their blog. A Bildmålarna image is required and the first challenge is to make a summer card. I love the image I used on this card and I think it is quite summery. I don´t know why I coloured both her pants and top in the same colour, I didn´t realize I had done that until the colouring was almost finished!! The papers are Perhaps from BasicGrey.

5 comments:

Bubba said...

Yndislega fallegt.

bjorkb said...

Meiriháttar flott og svo sætur stimpill :)

Jóna said...

Sætt og dúllulegt kort :o)

Erla Maria said...

Flott!!! Litasamsetningin kemur mjög vel út.

Anonymous said...

Yndislegt kort og ekta Pésa kort ;)

Bestu kveðjur
Magnea