
My first time to combine 4 challenges in one card !!! This is also my first time participating in 3 of these 4 :o) I rotated the sketch which is from Sketch Saturday, on the High Hopes blog the challenge is to use pink and brown, on A Spoon Full of Sugar the challenge is to use lace and on Cute Card Thursday the challenge is to use bling. I am not sure if it is a good idea to combine so many challenges in one card, but I hope this card qualifies for all of these anyway.
PP: DCWV and Chatterbox
Image stamp: High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Text stamp: Scrapmagasinet
Flowers: Prima
Other: unknown
4 comments:
Beautiful card, lovely colours and papers and a real sweet image, thanks for joining us at SS
hugs Gill x
Such a beautiful card!
Love the adorable image and you have used some fab papers and colours!!
Hugs from Maya:)
Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Challenge Blog.
Caz
x
Absolutely stunning card,loc such a cute image. I have missed blog hopping these past few weeks but am all caught up now so will be visiting again more regularly lol x
Post a Comment