Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cute Card Thursday #58



Áskorun vikunnar á Cute Card Thursday blogginu er "spegill spegill - eitthvað gljáandi". Borðaskrautið sem ég notaði á þetta kort er spegill þannig að það smellpassar í þessa áskorun :o) Í þetta sinn skreytti ég 3 hliðar á kortinu ... tja eða allavega 2 1/2 !!

This week´s theme on Cute Card Thursday is "mirror mirror - use something shiny". I have had this ribbon buckle in my stash for ages so I am happy to have finally found use for it. It is actually a mirror so it fits this challenge perfectly. On the other hand it was quite difficult to photograph, I kept getting a reflection of myself and my camera in the buckle :o) The bling and the silver stripes on the ribbon add to the shiny effect. I did 3 sides of this card for a change ... or rather 2 1/2 !!

PP: BasicGrey
Bird stamp: Inkadinkado
Signature stamp: Scrapmagasinet
Flowers: Prima
Branch punch: Martha Stewart

1 comment:

Deb said...

Fabulous card, love the buckle! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great weekend! Debx