Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cute Card Thursday #28

Áskorun vikunnar á Cute Card Thursday áskoranablogginu er "matur". Ég bætti vatnsflösku frá Eat Cake á picnic-teppið hjá þessari sætu hÄnglar-stelpu af því að það er hollt að drekka vatn ;o) og notaði textastimpil frá Scrapmagasinet.

This week´s challenge on Cute Card Thursday is "food". I added a water bottle from Eat Cake to this adorable hÄnglar girl´s picnic menu and used a text stamp from Scrapmagasinet.

Paper: Chatterbox
Stamps: hÄnglar & stÄnglar, Eat Cake Graphics, Scrapmagasinet.
Flowers: Bazzill, Prima

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the image is so sweet and great colours. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!! I love that image and your coloring is fabulous!! Also the papers are so pretty!! Love the layout as well!! :)Kathy

Anonymous said...

Geggjað flott hjá þér :)

Rach said...

gorgeous card, love your cute image your beautiful colouring and dp. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Fallegt kort að venju :o)))
Kveðja, Jóna

Heather Huggins said...

So Cute!! I'm going to have to order that hanglar next time!!!