Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whiff of Joy - Guest Designer Call



Katharina í Whiff of Joy netversluninni er að leita að gestahönnuði fyrir 2 mánuði og er því með áskorun í gangi. Ég geri mér sko engar vonir um að hreppa hnossið, heilu kippurnar af klárum kortakonum eru búnar að senda inn kort. En það er samt meiriháttar gaman að taka þátt þannig að ég gerði þetta kort eftir skissu #28 á blogginu hennar Katharinu. Mig langaði að prófa að gera svona kort sem er ekki með heilli framhlið og þetta er útkoman.

Katharina from the wonderful Whiff of Joy on line stamp store is looking for a guest designer for 2 months. She´s having a challenge, you are to make a card following one of her sketches. I don´t for a minute think I´ll be lucky enough to win, there are so many talented cardmakers out there who are participating. But since I love challenges I decided to participate anyway and here is the card I made from sketch #28. I had a lot of fun making one of those cards where a section of the front is cut off. A translation for those of you who don´t read Icelandic ;o) when the card is closed the sentiment reads "congratulations" and when you open it you reveal the rest "on your birthday".

Paper: BasicGrey
Stamps: Magnolia and Inkadinkado
Flowers: Prima

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meiriháttar fallegt :)

Katharina Frei said...

A lovely card and a super idea with the special opening!!
Katharina

cats whiskers said...

Oh anna this is such a beautiful card I love the colours and the colouring
Gugs Jacqui

Cecilia said...

Hello Anna!

This is lovely card. I like very much colours, ribbons, stamp image and... everything in this card!

Hugs, Tiina