Saturday, July 28, 2012
Papertake Weekly & Totally Gorjuss
Með þessu afmæliskorti tek ég þátt í tveimur áskorunum. Á Papertake Weekly áskoranablogginu á maður að nota eitthvað sem maður hefur búið til sjálfur og ég bjó einmitt til textaboxið sjálf og prentaði út. Á Totally Gorjuss blogginu á að nota perlur, ég notaði Viva Decor perlupennann minn og dritaði slatta af perlum utan um textaboxið og til hliðar við myndina.
I am entering this birthday card in two challenges. On Papertake Weekly this week the challenge is to "make your own" so I made the sentiment in the top left corner and printed it from my computer. The sentiment on the tag is a stamp. On Totally Gorjuss the challenge is to use pearls which is really not much of a challenge for me as I like to use my Viva Decor pearl pen like I did here. Quite a few pearls around the sentiment and some more close to the image. I have to say I am very happy with how this card turned out :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
æði
Þetta er æðislega flott :)
Such beautiful card Anna! Love the colors.
Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)
Þetta kort er bara æði. Flottir litir og flott samsetning.
Post a Comment