A graduation card made with one of Donna´s templates. This is the type of hats that graduates wear where I come from :o) I am entering this card in two challenges: On A Spoonful of Sugar the theme is "anything goes" and on the Alphabet Challenge blog the theme for C is "clean and simple". After some consideration I decided that this is a clean and simple card as I did not use much embellishments although I can never do without some paper roses :o)
9 comments:
Vá vá hún er glæsileg hjá þér :)
woooow what a beautiful card
have a nice weekend
hugs pia
This is gorgeous and just perfect for our challenge, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde
Wow! A lovely graduation cap all the way from Iceland. I learn something new every day. Fantastic paper work. I hope you join us again soon (my daughter's name is Anna).
Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Hi! Love the BEAUTIFUL Cap Card you did.. Great Job!
Thanks for playing with us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog
Good Luck!
Sonia DT
Sonia-Studio60
I love this - love seeing something different. Fab
Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog, hope to see you again soon
Helen Ann XOX
Kemur rosalega vel út. Meiriháttar flott.
Mjög flott kort, húfan kemur vel út og auðvitað seturu smá blóm.
Bestu kveðjur
Magnea
Hi Anna! Beautiful card! I hope everything is ok with you!
Have a nice day!
Hugs
Post a Comment