Saturday, February 5, 2011

Papertake Weekly

Á Papertake Weekly blogginu er ekkert sérstakt þema þessa vikuna nema ef vera skyldi blóm :o)

On Papertake Weekly this week the theme is "Anything goes" with flowers as an extra option. So I´m entering with this vintage lady card. I love this vintage lace and wish I had more of it but sadly I think this was the last bit :o/

7 comments:

Erla Maria said...

Kemur alveg rosalega vel út. Reyndar fannst mér kortið æðislegt fyrir en fiðrildin "complete it".

Anonymous said...

Such an elegant and pretty card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly this week. x

bjorkb said...

Meiriháttar flott og fiðrildin koma líka vel út :)

Pia said...

wauuuw so beautiful card , lovely picture
hugs Pia

maddy hill said...

very beautiful and stylish !
thanks for joining us at papertake weekly xxx
love maddy x

Randi Th. said...

Beautiful Anna! I hope everything is fine with you!

Have a nice day!!!

-hugs

Jóna said...

Æðislegt, ekta gamaldags !