Ég var beðin að gera afmæliskort og þurfti að koma mér í gírinn aftur eftir smá hlé. Ég er mjög ánægð með útkomuna, finnst þessir litir æðislegir saman þó þeir hafi reyndar afbakast smá í myndatökunni. Með þessu korti tek ég þátt í áskorun á bloggi sem ég hef ekki séð áður, þar eru áskoranir í stafrófsröð :o)
I was asked to make a birthday card so I had to get back in the saddle again after a short break from cardmaking. I like the way this card turned out, I love those colours. I am entering this in a challenge on a challenge blog I only just discovered. It is called Alphabet Challenge Blog and they have challenges for every letter in the alphabet :o) This time it´s L for Ladies and they want to see Ladies on your work, not just cards for ladies!
7 comments:
Dásamlegt
Alveg rosalega fallegt :)
This card is perfect, love the vintage look, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, blessings Hilde
Dásamlega fallegt kort, ekta "Anna PappírspésI" kort :)
Bestu kveðjur
Magnea
Virkilega fallegt kort. Litasamsetningin kemur mjög vel út.
love those papers and the flowers are gorgeous
Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog
Hel xox
wooow so beautiful vintage
hugs Pia
Post a Comment