Friday, July 9, 2010

Golfstjarnan / The Golf Star


Þetta kort gerði ég með þrjár áskoranir í huga: Skissan er af Sketch Saturday, á High Hopes á að nota stjörnur og á Cute Card Thursday er þemað sumar.

I made this card with three challenges in mind: The lovely sketch is from Sketch Saturday, on High Hopes the challenge is to use stars and on Cute Card Thursday the theme is summer. I must confess I have not yet mastered the pearl pen from Viva Decor, please don´t laugh at my attempt with it on this card :o/ You might need a magnifying glass to see the three tiny pearls in the bottom left corner, I wanted them to be small, but perhaps not quite this small ... LOL. Looks like I have to practice a little bit with this :o) The paper is from Paper Cellar and the image is from High Hopes.

7 comments:

Jilli said...

Fab card, cute image and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

Erla Maria said...

Virkilega flott og Önnu-legt kort. Litirnir eru meiriháttar. Soft and feminine.

bjorkb said...

OMG þetta er æðislega flott :))

Pia said...

super løkkert kort

Anonymous said...

Frábært kort og pappírinn á bakvið, þessi tíglótti passar sérlega vel við golfið ;)

Bestu kveðjur
Magnea

Jóna said...

"Soft" og sætt :o)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby