Friday, July 23, 2010

Brúðkaup / Wedding


Ég var beðin að gera tvö brúðkaupskort, annað átti ekki að vera með mynd af brúði í brúðarkjól, þess vegna hafði hana í lituðum kjól og ekki með brúðarvönd. Vonandi verður sú sem pantaði kortin ánægð :o)

I was asked to make two wedding cards, on one of them the bride was not supposed to be in a traditional wedding dress, so I coloured her dress to match the paper instead and skipped the bouquet. I hope the lady who requested these cards will be happy :o)

Images: Scrapmagasinet
PP: Paper Cellar

7 comments:

Bubba said...

Þetta kemur mjög vel út hjá þér eins og við var að búast.

Pia said...

so beautiful

bjorkb said...

Ofboðslega falleg kort :)

Unknown said...

Lovely cards!! Really cute stamps =)

Hugs
Malin

Jóna said...

Þau eru æðisleg bæði tvö og það er ómögulegt annað en viðkomandi hafi verið ánægð með kortið !

Maya said...

Ohhh this are gorgeous, Anna!!
Beautiful images and lovely design!
Hugs from Maya

Randi Th. said...

Hi Anna!
So many beautiful cards!!! Your colouring is lovely!

Have a nice day!

-hugs-