Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just Magnolia #24 & Friday Sketchers #71


Þetta kort fer í tvær áskoranir. Skissan er af Friday Sketchers og á Just Magnolia á að nota gráan og bleikan lit, má líka bæta svörtum við. Ég er mjög ánægð með útkomuna. Ég gæti þurft að kaupa meira af gráa pappírnum á útsölunni í Skröppu, finnst hann koma rosa vel út :o)

This card is for two challenges. The sketch is from Friday Sketchers and on Just Magnolia the colour combo to use is grey and pink with black as an option. I am happy with how this turned out, I think it might be a good idea to buy some more of the grey paper while it is on sale, I love the subtle look of it.

PP: Melissa Frances, BasicGrey
Image stamp: Magnolia
Corner stamp: BasicGrey
Flowers: Prima

2 comments:

Pia said...

just beautiful card

Mina said...

beautiful card Anna such lovely soft colours...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx