Monday, July 6, 2009

Sketch Saturday #58 & Cute Card Thursday #67


This week´s challenge on Cute Card Thursday is stitching, it is difficult to see the stitching around the edges but it helps if you click on the picture to make it bigger. I followed this week´s sketch on Sketch Saturday, lovely sketch, I´m sure I will use it again. I love my new hÄnglar & stÄnglar stamps to pieces :o)

Þetta kort gerði ég eftir skissu vikunnar á Sketch Saturday blogginu og áskorun vikunnar á Cute Card Thursday er að sauma. Sikksakkið kringum kortið sést ekki vel á myndinni nema maður smelli á hana og skoði hana stærri. Ég var svo heppin að eignast nokkra hÄnglar & stÄnglar stimpla í síðustu viku og var að vígja tvo af þeim á þessu korti. Þeir eru æði :o)

PP: Sweetwater
Stamps: hÄnglar & stÄnglar
Flowers: Prima

9 comments:

Alison said...

This is so pretty- I love the way you have put the tiny flowers in the cart.

Jo said...

Beautiful card!
I LOVE Hanglar stamps, wish they were available in the UK!
Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)
Jo xx

Jóna said...

Æðislegt kort eins og við var að búast :o) Til hamingju með nýju hÄnglana þína :o)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely card, it bought a smile to my face. Kim

Anonymous said...

Virkilega flott kort eins og þín er von og vísa. Til hamingju með nýju stimplana.
Kveðja,
Erla

Maya said...

Ohhhh my,they are beautiful,Anna!!
Love the hÄnglars and that you have used them togheter!
Beautiful!!
Hugs from Maya:)

Tab said...

oooh gorgeous card, such a sweet image!
Hugs Tab xxx

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card, love the beautiful colours and wonderful layout x

Bev said...

Oh this is so precious hun, love the soft pretty colours - so perfect for the adorable image x