These two cards I made using some vintage images which I printed from the Internet. No sketch, no challenge, just something I wanted to do :o) I like using such images now and then when I want to do something different than stamping and coloring. I printed the round label and the layers underneath the images as well and then I stamped the sentiment on the round label.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Tvö gamaldags kort / two vintage cards
These two cards I made using some vintage images which I printed from the Internet. No sketch, no challenge, just something I wanted to do :o) I like using such images now and then when I want to do something different than stamping and coloring. I printed the round label and the layers underneath the images as well and then I stamped the sentiment on the round label.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Þau eru mjög falleg og ekta "Önnu Kort"
Bestu kveðjur
Magnea
Post a Comment