Sunday, January 11, 2009

Skrapp í {kort}er #5, Katharina´s sketch #35



Þetta einfalda kort ætla ég að senda gömlum manni í henni Ameríku, hann er reyndar afi Tinu sem á High Hopes stimplabúðina. Ég lét súkkulaðistykki fylgja með og braut kortið til að passa utan um það. Slaufan er bara límd undir textanum og svo bundin utan um allt saman. Ég notaði skissu #35 frá Katharinu. Þetta kort er mitt framlag í slaufuáskorunina á Skrapp í {kort}er blogginu. Hér er svo hægt að lesa um ástæðu þess að ég er að senda afanum þetta kort :o)

I am sending this simple card to an elderly gentleman in USA, he is the grandfather of Tina, the owner of High Hopes Stamps. Inside the card is a piece of Icelandic chocolate so I folded the card to fit around it. The ribbon is glued under the sentiment, and then tied around the whole thing. I used Katharina´s sketch #35, I love her sketches. I am entering this card in challenge #5 on the Icelandic challenge blog Skrapp í {kort}er where ribbon is the thing this time. If you want to know more about the reason I´m sending this card, you can read all about it here.

PP: BasicGrey Infuse
Sentiment stamp: Scrapmagasinet
Chipboard flowers: Making Memories
Small flower: Prima

1 comment:

Katharina Frei said...

A truly lovely card Torkell!!
Thanks for participating and for sharing :)
Katharina x