Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sukkersött #10

Jæja, nú er ég komin í jólakortagírinn :o) Þetta er mitt framlag í áskorun vikunnar á norska Sukkersött blogginu. Í þetta sinn á að nota tvo liti, grænt og brúnt. Vonandi slepp ég með hvítu snjókornin !! Það er smá glimmer á loðnu köntunum á fötunum hennar þó það sjáist ekki vel á myndinni.

I have been working on some Christmas cards lately. This one is my entry to this week´s challenge on the Norwegian challenge blog Sukkersött. The challenge is to use green and brown. I hope the white snowflakes are OK !! There is some glitter on the trims of her hat and coat although it doesn´t show very well in the picture.

8 comments:

Aud said...

You made a beautiful card! Love that hÄnglar image!♥

Cecilia said...

Lovely card!
Maybe I make card to this challenge too!

Hugs, Tiina

Bente said...

A really beautiful card!!

annes paperfun said...

Lovely card! And the image is so cute!
Thanks for joining us for the challenge
Hugs Anne Kristine

Anonymous said...

Fallegt kort :)

Kveðja
Magnea

Maya said...

Beautiful christmas card!
I love the hänglar stamps they are adorable!

Thank you for joining our challenge :)
Hugs from Maya.

Joanna said...

Wow what a cute card. preccious stamp and great set up :)


Hugs from Joanna

Cecilia said...

Hello agen!

I have something to you in my blog. Come to see!

Hugs, Tiina