Saturday, August 2, 2008

Scrapmagasinet Reader Challenge #1

Stelpurnar í DT-inu hjá Scrapmagasinet eru með áskorun. Ég er með seinni skipunum að klára, síðasti dagurinn er í dag. Skilyrðin eru að kortið á ekki að vera ferkantað í hefðbundinni stærð, það á að nota rautt, appelsínugult og stimpil frá Scrapmagasinet. Ég er nú bara nokkuð ánægð með útkomuna :o)

The girls in the Scrapmagasinet DT are having a challenge which is ending today. These are the rules:
  • Not a standard size 4.25 x 5.50
  • Not Square
  • It also has to include the colors RED & ORANGE
  • You MUST use a Scrapmagasinet Stamp
I don´t normally use orange much but I think I like how this turned out :o)

Paper: Bazzill, BasicGrey, Fancy Pants
Stamp: Scrapmagasinet
Flowers: Prima & unknown

6 comments:

Sharon said...

It's lovely, the heart shape is gorgeous.

Heather Huggins said...

This wonderful Anna. Thanks for playing along!! Good Luck.

Heidi said...

Wawwww it`s a lovely card

hugs from Heidi - Denmark

Karina Beck said...

Very nice card.

Cecilia said...

This is wonderful card, I like it very much!

Hugs, Tiina

Heather Huggins said...

Your are our Ramdom winner. Stop by the DT Blog to see how to claim your prize. Thanks for playing! Hope to see your creations at the upcoming challenges.