Sunday, July 13, 2008

Heather´s blog candy challenge

Þetta kort er mitt framlag í kortaáskorun sem Heather er með á blogginu sínu. Kíkið endilega á þetta, hún er með verðlaun í boði. Helst á að nota stimpil frá Scrapmagasinet og það gerði ég einmitt, en það er þó ekki nauðsynlegt :o)

Heather over at Hopefully Heather´s Stuff is offering some blog candy in a sketch challenge. You are supposed to use a stamp from Scrapmagasinet if you have one and I have done just that :o)

Paper: Two scoops collection from BasicGrey
Stamps: Rakle Sitter from Scrapmagasinet and Row of Grass from Eat Cake Graphics

4 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

Wow Anna this is wonderful. Thank you for joining my first challenge. I have added you to the hat. Hope you'll be checking back I have another stamp to give away later this month.

Anonymous said...

Æðislegt kort og fjólublátt er bara flott :o)
Kv. Jóna

Cecilia said...

Hello Anna!

This card is lovely. Your blog is full very nice cards! Come to visit my blog!

Hugs from Finland, Tiina

Anonymous said...

alveg æðislega flott :O)