Friday, June 20, 2008

Cute Card Thursday #15


Velkomin á glænýja bloggið mitt :o) Ég er smám saman að læra á þetta !!

Þetta kort gerði ég fyrir Cute Card Thursday áskoranabloggið, í þessari viku er áskorunin að gera afmæliskort. Þetta kort er nú ekki dæmigerður minn stíll, en afmæliskort er það engu að síður :o)

Welcome to my brand new blog :o) I am completely new to blogging but I am trying to get the hang of it !!

I made this card for this week´s challenge on the Cute Card Thursday blog, which is to make a birthday card. The card is not my usual style, but I think I like it anyway :o)

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the cute little bird.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jilli said...

Great card, love the little bird and all the candles!

Debbie said...

Great card. Adorable little bird! Ideal for a birthday card

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute little chick.

Deb said...

so sweet, love the little bird, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Anonymous said...

Fallegt kort, krúttlegur ungi :)
Bestu kveðjur
Magnea

Anonymous said...

Já, sko mína, bara komin á fulla ferð í bloggheiminum :o) Lýst mjög vel á þetta hjá þér. Til hamingju með þetta !!
Kortið er svo auðvitað flott en ekki mjög Önnulegt samt :o)
Kveðja, Jóna

Bev said...

Oh what a fabulous card - love it!